Online Baccarat Casino NZ
New Zealand Baccarat Casino is a casino card game that has become one of the most popular card games in any casino anywhere in the world. With the introduction of online casinos, the game has flourished and become one of the most talked about casino games in the gambling world. There are a few versions of Baccarat online; however the most common internet version is called Punto Banco. In this version, players compete against the dealer by trying to achieve a higher hand value, similar to Blackjack. However, with Punto Banco, you do not necessarily have to bet on your own hand to win. Players can choose from three betting options at every hand. They can either choose to bet on their own hand, the banker’s hand, or to bet on a tie.
The Baccarat game begins by each player being dealt two cards. All of the low number cards 2 through to 9 are worth their face value in points. The 10, Jack, Queen and King are all worth 10 points and the ace is worth a single point. In a New Zealand Baccarat casino, totalling your points can get a bit confusing. In order to determine your score, you to you need to total the card points and then drop the first digit. For example, if you are dealt a 3 and an 8, then the total is 3+8=11. When you drop the first digit, the total points = 1. A third card can be drawn for either the player or the banker depending on the points of the first two cards. The third card rules are explained as such:
Best Baccarat Casino NZ
$1,000 NZD 7 Baccarat Games
|2||$1,600 NZD 7 Baccarat Casino Games|
|3||$350 NZD 7 Online Baccarat Games|
|4||$750 NZD 7 NZ Baccarat Games|
Baccarat Casino Rules New Zealand
• If the player or bank has a natural hand of either 8 or 9 from the first two cards, then another card cannot be drawn.
• When the player's hand has less than or equal to five, the player can draw a third card.
• In online baccarat, if the player does not draw a third card then the banker’s hand must stand on 6 or more. IE if the banker has cards totalling under 6, they must take a third card. When a player takes the third card the Bank must follow the Bankers third card rules.
Banker’s third card rule
• If the banker’s total is 2 or less, the banker draws a card, regardless of what the player's third card is.
• If the banker total is 3, then the bank draws a third card unless the player's third card was an 8.
• If the banker total is 4, then the bank draws a third card if the player's third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
• If the banker total is 5, then the bank draws a third card if the player's third card was 4, 5, 6, or 7.
• If the banker total is 6, then the bank draws a third card if the player's third card was a 6 or 7.
• If the banker total is 7, then the banker stands.
Baccarat Online NZ
Unfortunately there is no strategy to winning in online Baccarat. It is a game based purely on chance. Each players move is determined by the hand they are dealt. Betting can be big or small, cautious or adventurous. Players can hone their skills online by playing for free at any online casino. If you are looking for the best local and international online casinos, look no further. For your convenience we have rated and listed the best Baccarat casino sites in New Zealand and from around the world, pick a site from our list and start enjoying New Zealand baccarat mobile casino now!
Baccarat Mobile Casino NZ